Please note – All Wedding Fair bookings are not confirmed until deposit payment is received and bookings will not be held past invoice due date if payment has not been made you will need to reapply for your spot. If you are unsure about anything please talk to our team before booking.
Organiser: WILD HEARTS LTD
Client: Any person or company associated with or taking part in the Wedding Fairs or any Events for Wild Hearts.
1. Wild Hearts Ltd will confirm the Client’s bookings with acceptance of this contract and receipt of your 30% NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit.
2. Full balance of fees owing by the Client is to be received no later than 2 weeks before the event.
3. If the Client cancels their booking less than 2 weeks out from the fair, the entire balance of the Client’s booking becomes NON-REFUNDABLE and full payment is required.
4. Vendor site locations are at the discretion of the Organisers and subject to change.
5. The walls, floors and ceilings of the venue shall not be tampered with by the Client. Any damages shall be deemed the liability of the Client.
6. Pack in timings to be announced closer to the day and our team will be in touch to organise a suited time with each vendor.
7. Pack out will begin no earlier than the event ending time.
8. Clients are to complete pack out, leaving their space in clean, original condition, by 9 PM that evening. Any rubbish left behind will incur a $100 fee.
9. No Client deliveries to be sent to any of the Organiser’s venues on your behalf before the day of the fair. Unless organised prior with the Wild Hearts team and Venue Manager.
10. Damage to exhibits, goods or other property by loss, damage, theft, fire, water, storms, earthquakes, strikes, riots or any other causes whatsoever, shall not be deemed liable to the Organiser.
11. All Clients shall be responsible for taking out their own “Public” and “Property” Liability Policy for each exhibition. If you do not have your own insurance, we can provide more information on this for you. Please ask our team for more details.
12. The Organiser shall not be liable for any cancellation, postponement or abandonment of the exhibition for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to; government directives, covid lockdown/ regulation, civil disturbances, weather, terrorism, fire, explosion, tsunami, earthquake, acts of god or any other incident or by reasons the venue or key vendors becomes unavailable for part or all of the exhibition.
13. Should postponement be required due to circumstances beyond our control i.e.: government directives, covid-lockdown/ regulation, civil disturbances, weather, terrorism, fire, explosion, tsunami, earthquake, acts of god or any other incident- the booking fee and any sums paid will be transferred to a new event date.
14. In the event of a change in Covid Alert Levels restricting full event – The Organiser reserves the right to postpone. Should the 2023 Wild Hearts Wedding Fairs be postponed – all previously booked Vendor Sites will remain booked. Any Vendor who is unable to take part in the postponed event due to a prior commitment should contact The Organiser to discuss credit options, no full refunds will be given.
15. Any loss incurred by the Client due to the above, shall not be the responsibility of the Organiser.
16. The Client shall participate in the exhibition at his or her own risk and hereby indemnifies the Organiser from all claims and demands in respect of or resulting from any accident, damage to property (owned, hired or leased), injury or death to any person for the duration of the exhibition which the Organiser is or could become legally liable.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the content of any Vendor Site if it is deemed to be unsafe, unsuitable or not in keeping with the event rules as laid out in our Event Day Guide and Healthy and Safety Inductions.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to remain the sole judge on all decisions relating to any infringement of the above terms and conditions.
19. Any Client, who does not comply with the above terms and conditions either prior to or during the Wedding Fairs, shall forfeit both the right of possession over their allocated Vendor Space and any monies paid to the Organiser and shall be liable to pay the Organiser for any loss suffered due to their actions.
20. All images and footage of the fair remain the copyright of the Organiser and Photographer. Any usage will require crediting both the Photographer and Wild Hearts. Permission from the Photographer will need to be sought out if Client would like photos for commercial purposes.
21. Be a kind human, we are all in this together, celebrating the industry of love. Respect and kindness must be shown to the other Vendors, the team, event staff and our guests.
22. Vendor Space Collaborations are very welcome and encouraged. If sharing a space with multiple vendors, the Wild Hearts team will need to be notified first. There will be an extra fee for additional Directory Listings.
23. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this event if deemed necessary at any time.